CaseNine created a Course management solution using Force.com.
Magistrum is a cooperative consisting of four colleges, Avans +, Fontys Child and Education, University IPABO and Katholieke Pabo Zwolle. Magistrum organizes various professional skills training programs for teaching staff. The implementation of the programs is in the hands of knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic teachers/trainers. Furthermore, Magistrum focuses on choosing the right teachers for its programs. The teachers/trainers at Magistrum are highly trained and specialized in their field. They usually draw from a rich experience in the field of leadership and thus support the theory of training.
Magistrum’s Business need
The training programs offered by Magistrum, are taught locally by different trainers in various locations. It is not only essential that the administrative side of these programs be well organized, but also that students have a modern and streamlined way of registering for programs and checking on course progress. Further, upon completion of their training courses, students should receive a feedback survey, which also must reported and monitored.
The CaseNine solution
1. Created a solution for managing the online courses and students.
2. Linked to website for online registration.
3. Created Online student and course administration.
4. Created Course scheduling and planning tool.
5. Created monitoring system to track student’s progress towards graduation.
6. Construction of automatic Class completion survey system.